Business Project Management
We develop and guide you through the whole process of planning, acquiring and managing your team to ensure maximum business performance.
This knowledge is composed of the following processes:
- Planning - The process of identifying and documenting organisational roles, responsibilities, required skills, reporting relationships, and creating a staffing management plan.
- Acquiring - The process of confirming human resource availability and obtaining the team necessary to complete organisational activities.
- Learning & Development - The process of improving competencies, team member interaction, and overall team environment to enhance organisational performance.
- Ongoing Management & Organisational Consulting - The process of tracking team member performance, providing feedback, resolving issues, and managing changes to optimize organisational performance.
Social Project Management
We see the social project development an important part of building a healthy and capable society and community.
Here are some of the key areas we work in:
- Corporate Social Responsibility - Through CSR we help you create a self-regulating business model that enables your company to be socially accountable — to itself, its stakeholders, and the public. Whether it is through environmental sustainability, philanthropic Initiatives, ethical business practices or economic responsibilities, CSR will contribute both to your company reputation and to the society.
- Community Building & Engagement - We foster collaboration between participants, government and community institutions, and others to work together to advance the common good. This happens through custom programs that support ongoing quality community engagement.
- Active Citizenship - We encourage participation in the community and empower people to influence the decisions which affect their lives. By providing knowledge and understanding of the political, social, and economic context of their participation, participants can make informed decisions and take the lead rather then respond to what’s happening around them.
Capacity Building of NGOs
We support organizational development of nonprofit organizations through training, capacity building and leadership development, using best practices as well as tailor-made programs. This increases their ability to enrich lives and solve society's most intractable problems.